Fees and Cost of each Year
*The ONLINE students can interact with the teachers in a live stream or watch the lesson later.
Important: the enrollment fee must be paid AFTER students have sent the enrollment documents and AFTER they have officially been accepted.
Please do NOT send any fee BEFORE acceptance.
- 19th of September 2022 (there are a few spots left and you can still apply)
- 28th of February 2023
- 25th of September 2023
How to Enroll
- High school diploma or most recent grades of high school or university (or equivalent)
- most recent transcripts or marks
- Students that did finish or are close to finish their studies at their high school, college or university but did not receive their study qualifications because the documents will be issued in the near future, can send in the mean time the last transcripts/marks and an undersigned auto-certification that informs us that you will send the requested documents as soon you will receive them.
- Bachelor degree
- portfolio (pdf format and not more then 10 megabyte of size)
- Curriculum vitae that describes your past studies, abilities, professional background (if you have work experience), strengths and reason you want to study at the FDA
- Please send the documents as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is preferable that every document is a single PDF file
- Do not send a link to drop box or similar
- Do not zip the files with winrar or similar
- VERY IMPORTANT: send always an ADDITIONAL e-mail without attachments with only the subject:
When to pay and how to reserve the Study Place
Visa Procedure for Non EU Students